Participate on Twitter!
#GAfE4Littles chats are occurring on the first and third Tuesday of the month from 5:00 to 6:00 PM PST. The next GAfE4Littles chat is April 18, 2017. Discussions are geared towards primary teachers, but all are welcome to join! This is a great opportunity to meet others in the education field and bounce ideas off people. We talk about a variety of topics ranging from building relationships to growth mindset to integrating Google Apps for Education with English Language Arts components.
How do I participate in the #GAfE4Littles Chat?
On a Tuesday that we are chatting, tune in on Twitter by checking out the hash tag #GAfE4Littles. Questions and responses will be posted there. To learn more of the specifics and how to’s, check out my blog post to familiarize yourself with the nature of an Ed Chat. I also advise that you check out one of our previous chats which are listed below, so then you can see the flow of a chat.
After each #GAfE4Littles chat, I create a Storify, where all of the Tweets within the time of the chat are collected. This allows you to read the discussion at a later time. You can even respond to the participants if there is an idea you want to learn more about or thought you’d like to elaborate on.
- Balancing Blended Learning – April 4, 2017
Co-Moderated with Lara Richardson
- Building Relationships with Students – March 21st 2017
Co-Moderated with Mrs. Parker
- Supporting Young Writers – March 7, 2017
- Math in the Primary Classroom – February 21, 2017
- ELA with Technology Integration – February 7, 2017
- Sharing YOUR Knowledge about Tech with Littles – January 17, 2017
- Embracing Change – January 3, 2017
- Reflect Back on 2016 – December 13, 2016
- Coding with Littles – December 6, 2016
- #HyperDocs with the Experts – November 29, 2016
quad moderated with Lisa Highfill, Kelly Hilton, and Sarah Landis
- Catch Up on EdTech Resources – November 22, 2016
- Creativity – November 15, 2016
- Collaboration – November 8, 2016
Co Moderated with Jenn Meikle
- Communication – November 1, 2016
- Critical Thinking – October 25, 2016
- YouTube in the Classroom – October 18, 2016
- App Smashing – October 11, 2016
- Providing More Opportunities for Student Choice – October 4, 2016
- Catching Up with Tech Integration for this School Year – September 27, 2016
- Connecting with Other Classes Virtually – September 20, 2016
Co moderated with Shawn Reed
- Building Relationships – September 13, 2016
- Growth Mindset – September 9, 2016
- English Language Arts with Google Apps for Education – August 30, 2016
Co moderated with Jenna Williams
- Google Slides with Littles – August 23, 2016
- Introducing Technology to Littles – August 16, 2016
- First #GAfE4Littles Chat – August 9, 2016